Protecting Yourself from the COVID-19 Outbreak
At GIA Service Center, we understand how uncertain the current times are. With news of the COVID-19 virus spreading rapidly, it has become more important than ever to adjust our daily lives with CDC regulations and recommendations for avoiding getting sick.
One of the most important measures that has been put into place by our government is social distancing. It is required at this time to avoid meeting up in big groups or with family and friends who are not in your immediate household. This is strictly for your own safety and the safety of your family members.
Here are some of the ways in which you can help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect yourself from the virus:
- Wash your hands frequently with antibacterial soap
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes with unwashed hands
- Do not shares beverages, utensils, or food with others
- Keep at least 6 feet of distance between yourself and others
- Use a tissue or cover your face when coughing or sneezing, and wash your hands immediately afterwards
- Keep hand sanitizer on you at all times and use it frequently
- If you feel ill, including symptoms such as fatigue, fever, or coughing, do not leave your home and self-quarantine until you feel better
- Avoid common use areas such as gyms, malls, large department stores, etc.
At GIA Service Center, we want you to know that we remain open during these tough times and are available to continue serving you with reliable auto care. We understand how important your vehicle is during this time, and we want to be ready for you when you need a service or repair completed.
We are taking appropriate measures here at our shop to help ensure the safety of our customers and employees. Give us a call for more information regarding how we can serve you with contactless options. Thank you for supporting us during this time!